Re: NVDA WITH EDITPLUS

Carlos

Hello:

    I have left numerous messages to NVDA developers about this very issue.

    It seems that NVDA developers don't pay much attention to fixing issues dealing with commercial software!

    I really do wish that EditPlus would work well with NVDA because I enjoy using it very much!

On 6/21/2019 12:48 AM, Richard Bartholomew wrote:
Hi,

My default text editor is EditPlus V4.3 running on Windows 10 1903.
However, I cannot get it to work with NVDA 2019.1.1 in that when I arrow up
or down in a file, the whole file is read out rather than just the line I'm
arrowing to. The file has carriage returns in it so should be treated as
separate lines. If I Control+Left or Right Arrow, I can read a word at a
time but, again, if I Control+Up or Down Arrow, the whole file is read out!

Does anyone else use EditPlus, please, and, if so, have any suggestions?

Thanks
Richard Bartholomew

--

Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit, Version 1903, Build 18362 - NVDA Version 2019.1.1