Re: Skipping Lists

Gene,
Thanks for the answer. It really made things a bit clearer now.
Once, I enabled the other mode where links appear on separate lines. But to be honest I did it more for testing purposes than for anything else because the default mode isn't a problem for me at all.

I'll play with these commands, for moving by headings and skipping a block of links and see what's better and when. Again, thanks :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.