Re: NVDA WITH EDITPLUS

Luke Davis

On Fri, 21 Jun 2019, Carlos wrote:

    There should be a better way to comment on outstanding issues. GitHub looks rather complicated to just leave a simple comment on issues!
Most commercial software these days, requires you to go through some sort of web interface in order to submit a support ticket. In my experience, most of those support ticket systems are much more of a pain to use, and ask for a lot more personal information, than does Github.

Maybe because I'm used to things being much harder, I find github to be quite simple and straight forward to use. But that could just be me--we all have our own level of tolerance for these things.

In any case: think of Github as NVDA's support ticket system, and if you want higher level support than this list can give (such as modifying the software), Github is the best way to get it.

Luke