Re: Somehow I missed this: NVDA reads Kindle books!

Kendra Schaber <kschaber@...>

Hi all! I didn't know that Kindle was accessible with NVDA! I uke the Kindle app on my Iphone. I have never tried it on a PC laptop computer before.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Email!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
Chemeketa Community College,
350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
Home Email:
Redwing731@...
Chemeketa Community College Email:
Kschaber@...
Phone:
971-599-9991
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, Author unknown.
SE.
Sent from my Gmail Email