Re: Somehow I missed this: NVDA reads Kindle books!

Kendra Schaber <kschaber@...>

Hi all! There is also Kindle Unlimited where you can read any book at any time. Ok, you can only check out 10 books at a time, but there is no due date and no upper limit except for checking out up to 10 books at one time and it's 10 bucks per month.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear", Author unknown.
Thank you for reading this email! Also, please note that I have eighth grade spelling. I'm well known for my spelling mistakes. Ironicly, writing is one of my gifts.
Blessed be!
Kendra Schaber,
Student at Chemeketa Community College,
Member of 350.ORG Salem,
Member of the National Federation of the Blind ofOregon, Capitol Chapter.
Writing on my Polaris Braille Sense. Using Gmail and Outlook.