Re: Somehow I missed this: NVDA reads Kindle books!

Luke Davis

We are getting a bit far afield from the topic of the list, I think, but I have to point out two things here:

1. Kindle Unlimited can be less than $10 per month, if you buy a one or two year subscription during the week of Prime Day (sometime in July); and
2. You can only get books that are in the Kindle Unlimited program--many aren't, although many are.

Luke

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019, Kendra Schaber wrote:

Hi all! There is also Kindle Unlimited where you can read any book at any time. Ok, you can only check out 10 books at a time, but there is no due date and
no upper limit except for checking out up to 10 books at one time and it's 10 bucks per month.