Re: Somehow I missed this: NVDA reads Kindle books!

Kendra Schaber <kschaber@...>

Hi all! I was pointing out what is avalible with Kindle. I was not trying to stray off topic. Oops!

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear", Author unknown.
Thank you for reading this email! Also, please note that I have eighth grade spelling. I'm well known for my spelling mistakes. Ironicly, writing is one of my gifts.
Blessed be!
Kendra Schaber,
Student at Chemeketa Community College,
Member of 350.ORG Salem,
Member of the National Federation of the Blind ofOregon, Capitol Chapter.
Writing on my Polaris Braille Sense. Using Gmail and Outlook.
Go Detroit, Redwings! Go Pittsburgh, Penguins! Go Portland, Winterhawks! Go Baltimore, Oriels! Go Baltimore, Ravens! Go Oregon State Beavers baseball and football teams!