Re: FW: Notes on NVDA and PowerPoint

hi thanks,
shure i use nvda!
i answered many questions here and also asked many questions.
i use libreoffice and i have the problem which i mentioned about
impress (which is replacement for powerpoint.)

On 7/10/16, Cearbhall O'Meadhra <cearbhall.omeadhra@blbc.ie> wrote:
Hi,

On the contrary! I think PowerPoint is very accessible to both JAWS and NVDA
users. I am trying to collect the basic keystrokes that people are using so
that we can make a complete and up to date list available.

Your other questions relate to Open Office and MS Word. Both are excellent
products. If you are using Open Office then I would recommend that you keep
on using it.

What screen reader are you using?

All the best,

Cearbhall

version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.