Re: NV Access' New video featured in this week's In-Process

Antony Stone

My guess would be that the video features only free components, and the
producers didn't want to lead people to expect something which turns out you
need to pay for after you've installed the free software and the free synths.

Antony.

On Saturday 22 June 2019 at 22:29:06, Claire Potter wrote:

Hi Quentin, I think the new vidoo is really informative, despite missing
showing real people talking about how it helps them. Just out of interest,
can I ask what drove the choice of voices used for the video? I was very
surprised when I noticed that the Vocalizer synth was completely missing,
as that is a really popular synth alongside Eloqueence. Claire Potter
On 19 Jun 2019, at 10:51, Quentin Christensen wrote:

Hi everyone,

We have a new video: "What is NVDA?". News on the video and a link to
watch it, the call for topics for the upcoming NVDACon, and a detailed
walkthrough of creating an issue on the NV Access GitHub page, are all
in this week's In-Process:

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-19th-june/

Regards

Quentin.
--
"Hi, I've found a fault with the English language and I need an entomologist."
"I think you mean an etymologist."

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.