This is good good news, and it could only get better with nvda eh?

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 22 Jun 2019, at 14:06, Danni wrote:

another site that offers discounted and often free books for kindle as well as other options is www.bookbub.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luke Davis" luke@...
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Somehow I missed this: NVDA reads Kindle books!

All Amazon apps are free, including Kindle, whether it is for PC, your phone, or something else.
The books, however, usually aren't free, although there are often promotions where you can get free or discounted Kindle books (http://ereaderiq.com, for example, will email you every day with some of these).

Luke