locked Re: Need key commands for gmail

Fred <kc9nnfch@...>

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 1:53 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Need key commands for gmail

It may be that the person doesn't understand which he wants to use.  I hope he clarifies this.

At this point, it would be good to find out what you want to learn in general, not just now, but over time.  You would likely benefit from systematic learning and if we know what you want to learn, we can better direct you to resources.

I’m not sure if I am ding this right.

I am not interested in web browsing or recording music

Also I am not intereste in cd’s.

I hope this helps.

Part of the problem is I am not good with computers.

For example, you are interested in e-mail.  Are you interested in web browsing?  Are you interested in recording audio for later listening or review?  Do you want to use your computer to play CDS?

These are examples of things you may want to do.

Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 11:37 AM

Hi

I don’t understand why you would concentrate on gmail.  You are using the Windows 10 Mail app linked to a gmail account, so you do not mecessarily need to learn gmail commands, as you can already send and receive email.  If you are new to NVDA  and Windows 10, I would concentrate on learning my way around the Windows environment and understanding how NVDA works before looking at the totally different browser based interface for Gmail

Cheers

Chris