Re: Task Manager Alternatives

Tyler Spivey

I think you mean Process Explorer; that's more like task manager. You won't have much luck, the main list of processes was inaccessible last I checked. You can sort of get by by arrowing and copying the current selection to the clipboard.

This is a Microsoft tool now, so maybe a thread in their forums might convince them to add accessibility to it.

On 6/25/2019 7:01 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Try taking a look at the page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/
I do not know how accessible it is, but Process Monitor is a frequently used alternative to Task Manager.  Give it a try and report back regarding accessibility.
*/Puritanism:  The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy./*
        ~ H.L. Mencken