Re: Keystrokes from other screenreaders NVDA does not have

Holy crap, signatures on the web archive are annoying, but anyway, I'd love to have this document on the web somewhere. I'd love to know more native commands that JAWS does, like, windows B for insert F11, and things like that. I've only looked through 5 messages of this thread, so can someone send me the document link if it was created, or send the switching from other screen readers document again. And Gene, can I turn that ribbon tutorial into a page on github so it will always be in the sidebar? If so, send me the document, but I'd really like if you would upload it yourself.