From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 9:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] More tutorials like this, was The ribbon tutorial

Tutorials such as the Ribbons Tutorial, which is invaluable, and others that deal with using Windows features or the features of a specific program, really belong on the Chat Subgroup, as the discussion is not about using NVDA specifically in any meaningful way, but about Windows in the case of the Ribbons and an application in the case of Outlook.

Please post this sort of content on the Chat Subgroup.

chat@nvda.groups.io - Posting Address

        ~ H.L. Mencken