From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: June 25, 2019 10:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Task Manager Alternatives

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 10:04 AM, Tyler Spivey wrote:

I think you mean Process Explorer; that's more like task manager.

You're correct.  There is a utility called Process Monitor as well, but it was Process Explorer that I meant.   It's been ages since I used it and for me I've always found it overkill for general use, but I don't know of any others.  It will be interesting to see if others do, and particularly accessible options.

In playing with it now for a few moments it's not accessible in any useful sense with NVDA.

        ~ H.L. Mencken