Re: The Paypal form..

Roger Stewart

Sounds like you should do a tutorial on using PayPal. I'd sure appreciate learning how to use it in it's new form.

Roger

On 7/11/2016 9:59 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
So do I!
And even the new dialogs for Transfer money are very acessible. You just
have to understand them...

Rui

-----Mensagem Original-----
De: Clare Page
Data: segunda-feira, 11 de julho de 2016 15:27
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] The Paypal form..

Hi!
I use Paypal with Firefox all the time and never have problems with it. It's
possible that other browsers don't display the Paypal site quite as well as
Firefox does, but I haven't investigated that.
I've filled in several forms, on different websites, where it says "invalid
entry" in some of the ttext fields, but those words disappear as soon as I
fill it whatever is necessary, so I would guess that "invalid entry" must
simply mean that you haven't yet filled in the appropriate text.
Bye for now!
From Clare