From: "Bhavya shah" <bhavya.shah125@gmail.com>
To: "nvda" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 4:59 PM
Subject: [nvda] Lightweight and Snappy Web Browsers

Dear all,

Currently, my primary web browser is Firefox, and I resort to Chrome
for large or heavy pages which Chrome renders with relative speed and
ease. However, due to certain reasons (mostly performance and resource
consumption related), I am considering to abandon Google Chrome. I was
wonderingn if there are any other known accessible web browsers that
have characteristics of being quick and snappy and lightweight.

I would greatly appreciate your inputs and suggestions.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah