Re: Lightweight and Snappy Web Browsers

Ladies and Gentlemen,

            This topic is taking a turn for the "not related to NVDA" side.  But, I'm not locking it yet, and I will answer the last question with a link to the Brave system requirements page, since it is no small task to find it:  https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021357112-What-are-the-system-requirements-to-install-Brave-

            A brief, and pertinent quote from that page:

Windows

  • Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later
  • An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that's SSE2 capable

            Any further in-depth discussion of Brave should be taken to the Chat Subgroup.  If there are recommendations for an accessible, lightweight web browser other than Brave then feel free to offer those suggestions.

        ~ H.L. Mencken