locked Re: using Ublock

And, again, my seemingly intractable right/left confusion, when writing instructions, strikes again.

For Chrome users, you LEFT arrow once focus is on the Chrome button.

For Firefox users, you RIGHT arrow after you've tabbed twice to get to the bookmarks button.

No matter how many times I look at this stuff at times this particular error gets through.  Sorry for the mistakes.

        ~ H.L. Mencken