From: Hareth
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 1:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] using Ublock

Its a bit tricky.
1st, You need to have some or at least one extension added to the browser.
After pressing the alt button, that brings up the "chrome menu, button
sub menu",
Use the left arrow, that should get you to the right place.
That worked for me even with windows7.

On 6/27/19, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
There appears to be a problem with your Chrome instructions, at least for
some users. On my Windows 7 system, they don't work as to how to get to
the
right place. If I press alt, I'm not sure what happens but nothing
usable
appears to happen and arrowing appears to do nothing or nothing
meaningful.

To open the Chrome menu, I use alt f. That is, I press and hold alt and
type f. That opens the Chrome menu. I then up arrow, its closer, to
more
tools and press enter. that opens a submenu and I find and press
extensions
in that submenu. That appears to open the part of the program where you
work with the extension or add-on, technically I'm not sure what it is.

As is very often the case, there is likely another or perhaps more than
one
other way to get to that place. Your instructions may work for some
people
but since they don't work on my system, what I'm describing will probably
get people to the right place.