Re: Couple questions about portable version of NVDA

Rui Fontes

Hello!

First question, what Vocalizer are you using? From Tiflotecnia or from CodeFactory?

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 17:24 de 27/06/2019, Luke escreveu:

Hi! My first post here. I am using Windows 10 and the latest installer version of NVDA 2019 1 point 1 on the desktop. I am using a high premium voice from vocalizer and I made a portable version I downloaded straight to a thumb drive from The download from the desktop. I tried it out on a laptop running windows 10 and yay it worked, but the voice I feel could be more responsive. If I download the compact version of the voice on the desktop and use that to make a another portable version will that make the voice more responsive on the laptop? Is that is why the compact version exists? Also, I know Espeek is more responsive and to put Espeek with my current saved settings and add ons on a portable version I would have to disable my current vocalizer voice first right? Last but not least I noticed there is another Luke on here so please don’t get confused as he is probably smarter, more informative and better looking than me LOL.