Re: nvda gets stuck on something called landscape

JM Casey

Well, not sure, but it sounds like screen orientation. Never had this come up with windows but I definitely keep my phone locked in portrait rather than landscape mode. Um, could you have turned on tablet mode by accident?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of marvin kotler
Sent: June 27, 2019 2:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] nvda gets stuck on something called landscape

Good afternoon listers; first, running latest version of nvda and windows 1903.  When something called landscape comes up, nvda gets stuck on the taskbar and will go nowhere else.  I have to do a hard restart of the computer when this happens.  My question is what is landscape; can I get rid of this for something else more friendly? Thanks in advance.

Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10