Re: nvda gets stuck on something called landscape

Gene

I made a typographical error in my last message and wrote table mode instead of tablet mode in one sentence.

Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda gets stuck on something called landscape

But changing the screen orientation using shortcuts, which often happens inadvertently, doesn't cause this problem.  it sounds to me as though the tablet mode guess may well be correct.  I haven't looked to any extent at information, but results of a Google search seem to indicate that in table mode autorotation occurs under certain conditions.  So instructing on how to leave tablet mode may well solve the problem.