Take care

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 27 Jun 2019, at 12:59, JM Casey wrote:

Yeah, I wasn’t really thinking properly yet when I wrote that last message; if you have a standard PC monitor you will probably want it to display in landscape rather than portrait, which is, I think, generally more suited for phones and such with narrow displays.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: June 27, 2019 3:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda gets stuck on something called landscape

sounds like a display issue. I would not change it as if you do your sightlings will have to turn their head sideways to see the screen properly. Have you tried hitting windows d to get to the desktop? I'm guessing now, also check for driver updates just in case?

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 27 Jun 2019, at 11:42, marvin kotler wrote:

Good afternoon listers; first, running latest version of nvda and windows 1903.  When something called landscape comes up, nvda gets stuck on the taskbar and will go nowhere else.  I have to do a hard restart of the computer when this happens.  My question is what is landscape; can I get rid of this for something else more friendly? Thanks in advance.

Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10