Re: NV Access' New video featured in this week's In-Process

Quentin Christensen

I know there are a few different synths around which are popular with different people, Acapela, Infovox is another one.  In the end, I didn't want to change voices too many times - just enough to reinforce that there are options.  The plan is to make more videos over time on various topics, and I'm sure one of the features will be not always using the same synth for every one, so there will be bound to be opportunities to give everything a go.

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 8:01 AM Stephen Thacker <stephenthacker1964@...> wrote:

Hi Quinten, did you consider Accapella Voices which the Braillenote Touch Plus uses?

Cheers, Steve

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Quentin Christensen