locked NVDA and the Wells Fargo web page

Pascal Lambert <coccinelle86@...>

Hi all,

First, anyone using Wells Fargo that is encountering the same problem that is opening combo boxes or list to choose from such in the “from account” and the “to account” to make payment?

It is only recently that I started encountering the problem.  Wells Fargo had an issue a month ago with scheduling payment and they fixed it.  The fix might be the cause for those of us who use a screen reader.  I am talking to them about it and I just want to make sure it is not an NVDA issue.  Please help.

Many thanks

Blessings

Pascal