Windows10.1903 and NVDA’s saying Volume level?

Gerardo Corripio

Yesterday afternoon, I updated my HP Pavilion Laptop to Windows10.1903 with latest stable NVDA; I’m really enjoying the new characteristic in which when pressing FN+F7&F8 to lower and raise the Laptop’s volume (on some Laptops like my previous one this was FN+F8&F9), NVDA says Volume Level, thus making it a blast to be able to determine if the volume is at the adequate level! I’d like, if
1.-the option of turning this off and on would be available; I’m aware not everyone likes this characteristic.
2.-If it’d say the volume percentage as one slides the volume control with the before-mentioned keys?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel