Re: The Paypal form..

Arlene

Hi, this is a bit late. He is using firefox.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of erik
burggraaf
Sent: July-11-16 5:51 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] The Paypal form..

I don't remember Roger telling us what browser he's using but I feel I have
to agree with Brian here this seems like a browser issue to me I was able
to do the donation successfully using Google Chrome and voice over on the
Mac and yes the boxes did come up as invalid until I finish typing in them.
It would definitely be worth your while trying Firefox if you haven't
already if you have tried Firefox and the same thing happens please let us
know I think switching browsers is a lot more convenient than having
several screen reader is on a machine or soliciting cited assistance useful
as that can be sometimes

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On July 11, 2016 6:39:12 AM "Brian's Mail list account"
<bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

I can say that using Firefox 46
The form works as it always did.
I just donated 30 aus and OK the invalid input did come up as typing
into
the boxes, but I suspect this is an artifact that until you finish it is
indeed wrong.
As usual had several goes at remembering the caps and lower case in the
password, and it eventually accepted it and sent me through when I clicked
the button or link for doing the donation.
My feeling here is that this is a browser issue if you cannot get it to
work, always try another browser. I did mention that the IE current updat
is
a bit broken as far as some accessibility is concerned, but its very
very
spcific it seems as most of the time its fine.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-