Re: How do I subscribe to the NVDA development list?

John J. Boyer

I filled out the form on the Sourceforge page given below last Monday,
but I have not received a message asking for confirmation. The page may
be out of date, because it gives the address of a list on Freelists, not
this list, for users.

John

On Mon, Jul 04, 2016 at 02:43:17PM +0200, Antony Stone wrote:

Antony.

On Monday 04 July 2016 at 14:16:11, John J. Boyer wrote:

NVDA's handling of Braille is very good, but I have some suggestions and
would like to contribute in other ways. How do i subscribe to the
development list?

Thanks,
--
This is not a rehearsal.