Re: How do I subscribe to the NVDA development list?

Antony Stone

Try contacting nvda-devel-request@lists.sourceforge.net for assistance, then.

The confirmation email should arrive within a few minutes - it's automated.

The developers' list is definitely still hosted at sourceforge - it did not get
moved when the users' list did.

Antony.

On Monday 11 July 2016 at 23:57:51, John J. Boyer wrote:

I filled out the form on the Sourceforge page given below last Monday,
but I have not received a message asking for confirmation. The page may
be out of date, because it gives the address of a list on Freelists, not
this list, for users.

John

On Mon, Jul 04, 2016 at 02:43:17PM +0200, Antony Stone wrote:

Antony.

On Monday 04 July 2016 at 14:16:11, John J. Boyer wrote:
NVDA's handling of Braille is very good, but I have some suggestions
and would like to contribute in other ways. How do i subscribe to the
development list?

Thanks,
--
"In fact I wanted to be John Cleese and it took me some time to realise that
the job was already taken."

- Douglas Adams

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.