locked Re: a new version of Ribbon Disabler

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I downloaded the 4.0 version of Ribbon Disabler.  It works quite well.  If for some reason, I want to revert to the Windows 10 default, how is this done?  Since the program is stand alone, I would think you just run it again and press the execute button.  Is this correct?

On 6/29/2019 7:28 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:

Hi Chris,

thank you for the link, I have already the Disabler downloaded.

Jarek

Dne 29.06.2019 v 11:08 Chris via Groups.Io napsal(a):

https://winaero.com/request.php?18