Re: NVDA crash.

Sarah k Alawami

It's still best to contact code factory and see if they will at least give it a look, if not, then I guess you tried, and that's all you can do.

Take care

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 29 Jun 2019, at 12:19, Chantelle Buys wrote:

Hi.

Yes, I've used another voice.

Just thought to tell you guys about it. I mean, this doesn't happen
everyday right?

Chantelle

For anyone who wants to contact Code Factory about anything, a good starting
point is their Contact Us page ( https://codefactoryglobal.com/contact-us/
).   I could find nothing support-specific or trouble-reporting specific,
but if they care at all (and I would presume they will) you'll get routed
wherever your message needs to land.

And since you can't use a screen reader without a synth, and there's an
issue between NVDA and a synth it should work with, this is definitely
related to using and configuring NVDA.

*Puritanism:  The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.*

~ H.L. Mencken

--
Never give up, at any cost.