Re: free CD-burning program that will work well with NVDA

Sukil Etxenike <sukiletxe@...>

Hi,

Obvious question: how do I know if an installer uses Opencandy?

Regards,

Sukil

El 10/07/2016 a las 12:55, Brian's Mail list account escribió:
Well the old CD burner xp still seems to work OK in 10, and is very easy to use.

I'm sure there are many more. A word of warning if the installer uses opencandy, sometimes this does not work with nvda making it hard to get past the ;suggested' software. Instead run it from a command prompt such as
filename.exe nocandy
and it will bypass this
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk