Re: free CD-burning program that will work well with NVDA

Roger Stewart

You'll know something is going on when you start installing. There will be screen after screen asking if you want to install one thing or another which have nothing at all to do with the program you really want to install. They are very sneaky and sometimes if you uncheck a box you will actually be installing the malware instead of declining it.

Roger

On 7/11/2016 5:14 PM, Sukil Etxenike via Groups.io wrote:
Hi,

Obvious question: how do I know if an installer uses Opencandy?

Regards,

Sukil

El 10/07/2016 a las 12:55, Brian's Mail list account escribió:
Well the old CD burner xp still seems to work OK in 10, and is very easy to use.

I'm sure there are many more. A word of warning if the installer uses opencandy, sometimes this does not work with nvda making it hard to get past the ;suggested' software. Instead run it from a command prompt such as
filename.exe nocandy
and it will bypass this
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk