From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problem With Microsoft Insiders Page For Downloading and Testing The New Edge Browser

I'll look at the page but my question before looking is whether the I agree button is there before you activate the button.  Whether it is or not, the thread brings up a screen-reader question.  Could NVDA be made to know when the screen changes in response to an action?  For example, now and then, something will come up or change on a web page when a user activates a button that the user doesn't expect or know about.  It wouldn't be a good idea to have screen-readers automatically read every change that occurs on screen.  But in specific instances, it would be important.

Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 8:33 PM

There is an agree etc that opens up below the dl section. If you use your button nav you should be able to find it. After that, go back up to the dl section after excepting the license agreement.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 29 Jun 2019, at 17:22, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Hi Group,

To reproduce this issue:
1.  Visit https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/en-us/download/
2.  Navigate to the Dev (development version) the best stable version.
3.  There is a button associated with the download of this browser for Windows 10.
4.  Try activating it.
5.  The result is that whether you press enter, space bar or route review to the button and left click, nothing happens.

I would be interested to see if anyone else experiences the same issue.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"