Re: NVDA crash.

Arlene

Confirm your problem. I am using google Chrome with the latest NVDA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Chantelle Buys
Sent: June 29, 2019 3:54 AM
To: nvda
Subject: [nvda] NVDA crash.

Afternoon everyone.

I've just come across a problem and after testing it on google chrome

and internet explorer I think that it may be NVDA.

I'm trying to read a chapter of a story but, halfway down NVDA would

restart. I don't know if it's because of the amount of text or what

but, I've never had this problem before.

The restarts happens when it gets to the line. "Things were taking a

dangerous turn.

Biggs picked up a branch that was tangled in the long-dried weeds that

Winston had eradicated."

Here's the link to the chapter

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13258648/35/A-Quiet-Day

Can someone test it and see if their NVDA does this as well?

Thanks.

Chantelle

--

Never give up, at any cost.