Re: Problem With Microsoft Insiders Page For Downloading and Testing The New Edge Browser

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Thanks for the heads up on this one. Usually, I'm pretty good at scopingout such issues, but this time, you had to read through the whole license agreement and then way at the very end was an actual link that said 'accept and download.'  A bit clumsy, but usable once you know what is going on.

On 6/29/2019 8:43 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

You wrote:
4.  Try activating it.
5.  The result is that whether you press enter, space bar or route review to the button and left click, nothing happens.
After that, press H and you will land in a section about licensing terms...
With Tab you will move to a link named Accept and download ...

Rui Fontes

I would be interested to see if anyone else experiences the same issue.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"