Installing windows 10 with A Portable copy of NVDA

Helga Schreiber

Hi all! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you,is it possible to install windows 10 with a portable copy of NVDA? I have the portable copy on my USV drive or thunmb drive.  If so, waht are  the steps in doing so? I'm jus wondering since I want to do this in a laptop  computer that does not  have an  screen reader on it and it does not have   the  nonpad number keys. And I have another question, I want to use the  NVDA key, which is  the  insert key, but since  this  computer does not have a nonpad where I can use it, how  can I make the caps lock key to act as the NVDA key or insert key? I look forward in hering from you soon with any suggestions! regarding this matter. Thanks so much and God bless! regarding this matter!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.2