Re: free CD-burning program that will work well with NVDA

What is interesting, opencandy itself is not malware but its list of programs are not what you would want in fact they seem to be one sided.
For a while I had some codecs that advocated for other opensource software including vlc of all things.
But later on it was just stuff I don't want.

On 12/07/2016 11:45 a.m., Roger Stewart wrote:
You'll know something is going on when you start installing. There will
be screen after screen asking if you want to install one thing or
another which have nothing at all to do with the program you really want
to install. They are very sneaky and sometimes if you uncheck a box you
will actually be installing the malware instead of declining it.

Roger

On 7/11/2016 5:14 PM, Sukil Etxenike via Groups.io wrote:
Hi,

Obvious question: how do I know if an installer uses Opencandy?

Regards,

Sukil

El 10/07/2016 a las 12:55, Brian's Mail list account escribió:
Well the old CD burner xp still seems to work OK in 10, and is very
easy to use.

I'm sure there are many more. A word of warning if the installer uses
opencandy, sometimes this does not work with nvda making it hard to
get past the ;suggested' software. Instead run it from a command
prompt such as
filename.exe nocandy
and it will bypass this
Brian