moderated Re: Finding out of time in Nvda

Sarah k Alawami

How about nvda f12? Pressing this twice revieals the date as well.

Take care

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Jun 2019, at 4:51, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:

Hi group,

I would like to know whether exists a possibility to find out in Nvda the time.

Does exist an abbreviation for it?

--
Jarek