Re: NVDA crash.

Arlene

, I’m using e speak on NVDA. I couldn’t confirm the problem.  I don’t have eloquence for NVDA. Only Jaws.  I’m using the latest build for NVDA and windows ten.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: June 29, 2019 9:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA crash.

AAre you also usign eloquence? We've I think already confirmed it is a problem with a word, or something. If you are, contact code factory and se if they can fix it.

Take care and good luck.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 29 Jun 2019, at 21:09, Arlene wrote:

Confirm your problem. I am using google Chrome with the latest NVDA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10