Contact

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hello:
Please I want to know if the NVDA screen reader can be repaired. The
screen reader has been behaving abnormally for some time now.
It crashes unexpectedly, and some times does not make programs work.
When I am working on a website, the screen reader just stops talking,
creating problems for me, trying to figure out what might have gone
wrong. When I try to find out what the problem is by pressing alt+tab
to switch programs, all I hear is unknown or icon icon.
Now when I get frustrated and I want to shut down the computer, I am
made to understand that a number of programs are not allowing windows
to shut down.
Are there any solutions to these problems?
I use windows 7 32 bit, and I have the latest version of NVDA.
Hope my problem is well understood.
Hope to read a response.
Ibrahim.