Re: Contact

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

you could always Reset configuration to factory defaults in NVDA.

If you can get into the menus of NVDA by pressing the NVDA key + letter N then arr-owing down to that menu then pressing the enter key it will then put it back to when you first got it.

You will also when it has done it need to quit nvda then start it again. it will then give you the message like keyboard layout etc then after you have tabbed to the ok button then pressed the enter key it will be back to like when it was first installed.

But before you do that what else is it not doing? Is it like saying unknow or pane in all of your browsers? etc depending what it is doing could you say any other problems?

Gene nz

On 2/07/2019 2:16 PM, Ibrahim Ajayi wrote:
Hello:
Please I want to know if the NVDA screen reader can be repaired.  The
screen reader has been behaving abnormally for some time now.
It crashes unexpectedly, and some times does not make programs work.
When I am working on a website, the screen reader just stops talking,
creating problems for me, trying to figure out what might have gone
wrong.  When I try to find out what the problem is by pressing alt+tab
to switch programs, all I hear is unknown or icon icon.
Now when I get frustrated and I want to shut down the computer, I am
made to understand that a number of programs are not allowing windows
to shut down.
Are there any solutions to these problems?
I use windows 7 32 bit, and I have the latest version of NVDA.
Hope my problem is well understood.
Hope to read a response.
Ibrahim.