Re: NVDA 19.2

Davy Cuppens

haha Sarah what a lovely answer!!!! You are right! Yihah!

Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 6:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 19.2

Not to be a pain in the but, but as I tell people who ask me when my next track will be released, it will be released when it's ready and not before. So 29.2 will be released when it's ready and not before, in case ther are little bug bares that need to be squashed.

Blessings

For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go here.
and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 1 Jul 2019, at 21:15, Sky Mundell wrote:

Hello. This is Sky.  When do you think NVDA 2019.2 will be released? The full final version? Thanks, Sky.