Cannot get rid of ducking cycle in laptop keyboard mode

marvin kotler

Good afternoon listers.  Have a strange  problem that just started.  As stated in subject line, cannot get rid of nvda cycling through the three audio ducking modes when tabbing in laptop keyboard mode.  I have to shift tab and go backwards to do anything.  Am running windows 1903 and latest version of nvda.  Also tried uninstalling nvda, installing an older version and updating to the latest version with no success regarding problem.  If anyone can tell me how and if I can get rid of the audio ducking cycle while tabbing, I would appreciate knowing it.  When keyboard is in desktop keyboard mode, things work fine

Thanks Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10