From: nasrin khaksar
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 4:41 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] OpenOffice or LibreOffice

hi.
they both have the property that you can report your bugs and issues.
for example: you can report your bug about using libreoffice in this
site after registration.
www.bugs.libreoffice.org
i prefer libreoffice for many reasons, like:
support for different languages in its menu,
(i mean its user interface)
support all formats of microsoft office and many programs,
more features in comparission to openoffice, and the most important,
its group which are very friendly, kind, honest and intimate.

On 7/11/16, Kenny Peyattt jr. <p.wildcat1234@gmail.com> wrote:
Do they have a bug tracker you can post issues in so they can get that
fixed? That was the same issue I was having with libreoffice. But I
couldant
find anywhere on the website to post issues.
Kenny Peyatt jr.