De: Quentin Christensen
Enviado:quinta-feira, 4 de julho de 2019 21:17
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] nvda doesn't recognize tables in a pdf while in adobereader

Alexandre, Have you got a file you can share?  I just tried a couple of files with tables and they read fine in Adobe Reader DC (19.012.20035) and NVDA 2019.2 beta 2.

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 11:59 PM Alexandre Alves Toco <alexandretoco@...> wrote:

Hi, maybe the title is a little confusing.

I have a pdf file with tables.

If I open it in adobe, nvda reads as if it doesn’t have tables.

But when I open the same pdf in word 2016, the tables are there and I can navigate them using nvda.

Enviado do Email para Windows 10