Re: Emoticons add on?

Ralf Kefferpuetz

I fully agree, it is one of my most used addons and highly valueable.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Freitag, 5. Juli 2019 04:05
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Emoticons add on?

Hi all!

I use the Emoticons NVDA add-on all the time!

It is so much easier to just press:

Caps lock+I and down arrow through the smiles, than it is to use the Windows 10 Emoji panel!

I still can not access that very well, and I constantly use the NVDA add-on!

It is my third favorite add-on behind Windows 10 App Essentials, and Golden Cursor LOL!

Please keep that add-on!

Thanks guys for everything.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10