Re: Nvda and Language Esperanto

Brian K. Lingard

                             Dear Ron & List:

Yes, there are Esperanto clubs &^& practice opportunities live in many places of the world and others via Skype, Team Speak and other voice communication Apps.

As it always has been, a niche language primarily for persons who enjoy learning additional languages.

It is considered an Auxiliary language, I guess as opposed to one used generally.

Someone even publishes a daily newspaper in Esperanto, possibly some magazines too.

It is like being a Latin scholar if you are Roman Catholic. You can correspond and telephone church officials in the Vatican. They generally appreciate you taking the time & effort to send well written Latin correspondence.

Friend of mine received a reply from the Curia in the Vatican congratulating him on his facility in Latin.

Together with Greek, it is a good thing for medical professionals to know.

Brian K. Lingard