the experience delightful? If so, how did you navigate?
Best,
Felix

Am Sa., 6. Juli 2019 um 11:06 Uhr schrieb Andy B. <sonfire11@...>:

Hi,

If you press F1 while in Edge, there is a help segment that includes keyboard shortcuts for epub files. It should tell you how to navigate your epub file.

From: Felix G.
Sent: Saturday, July 6, 2019 5:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading epub books with NVDA

Hi,

with Edge, NVDA sees only the first portion of the book, and now

amount of arrowing down will get me to the next page at some point.

Also, how do I get to the table of contents? There's a toolbar button

called table of contents, but when I press it, nothing seems to

happen.

What's the secret to reading an epub with NVDA and Edge efficiently?

Best,

Felix

Hi,
Have you tried Edge? It opens epub files, and it works with NVDA for the most part.